The processing of Personal Data collected from the Website is carried out in compliance with the french law of January 6, 1978 as amended (“Data Protection Act”) as well as General Data Protection Regulation No. 679/2016 (“GDPR”).
The data controller is FranchiseBiz.
1. Data collected by FranchiseBiz
The data collected by FranchiseBiz during the use of the Website by the User is strictly necessary for the intended purpose by FranchiseBiz as described below.
2. Purpose of the collect and Data processing by FranchiseBiz
Data may be collected when the User :
- Navigates through the Website,
- Submits a request for a contact, collaboration, partnership, job or internship offer using the contact form;
- Submits an application or requests information as a potential franchisee using the application form(s) provided for this purpose ;
- Shares its Data on third-party websites online or offline following a marketing campaign initiated or launched by FranchiseBiz ;
- Signs up for event(s) organized or promoted by FranchiseBiz and / or subscribes to the FranchiseBiz email newsletter.
User Data is processed for the following purposes :
- Management of registrations for event(s) organized or promoted by FranchiseBiz and / or FranchiseBiz newsletter(s) ;
- Sending letters, emails, messages, SMS, images, videos, news or newsletters promoted on any kind of platform and devices related to the activity of FranchiseBiz or its clients and partners ;
- Discussion with the User on any type of platform or device ;
- Management and correspondence related to franchise applications received ;
- Management and correspondence related to any other request received.
3. Personal Data Storage
Data is kept for the necessary duration to enable the purposes for which it is collected and processed, in compliance with the legislation in force.
4. Data recipients
Data collected and processed is not forwarded or rented, free of charge or for consideration, to any third party. However, the Data collected and processed for the management of applications from potential franchisees may be transmitted to the third party concerned with the User agreement.
5. Rights of the User
Each User has the right to access, modify and delete their Personal Data.
Each User also has the opportunity to oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of their Personal Data by FranchiseBiz.
These rights can be exercised by sending an email to email@example.com
Cookies consist of information. When you visit a website, the website sends the cookie to your computer. Your computer stores it in a file located inside your web browser. (To help you find it, this file is often called “Cookies.”)
Reading or modifying the information contained in a cookie is the sole responsibility of its issuer.
In order to offer services adapted to the User’s device, the cookies used by FranchiseBiz have the following purposes :
- Data collected relating to the navigation of users
- Analysis of the traffic and use of the Website
Cookies used on the Website :
- cookie_notice_accepted > activate your cookie preferences
- pll_language > remember your choice of language
- wordpress_test_cookie > checks if cookies are enabled in the browser
Users have several options for managing or deleting cookies.
You can easily deactivate and/or delete cookies from your devices by managing your browser settings.
Please find below the instructions for managing and/or deactivating cookies, depending on the browser :
- Click the Tools button, then Internet Options
- Click on Confidentiality, click on Advanced
- In the Cookies window, select your preferences
- Click the Menu button, then Settings
- Click on Advanced Settings
- In the Privacy section, click the Content Settings button
- Then in the Cookies section, select your preferences
- Click the Menu button, then select Options / Preferences
- Select Privacy
- Check or uncheck the Accept cookies box, then select your preferences
- Click on Safari Menu, then Preferences
- Click on the Security tab
- In the section Block cookies, select your preferences
FranchiseBiz is committed to protecting the security, confidentiality and integrity of the Data the User provides on the Website.
However, FranchiseBiz in any case cannot guarantee that this information, when transmitting information over the Internet, by mail or via the tools used and integrated on the Website, cannot be intercepted by third parties.
9. Governing law and Jurisdiction
Only the French version prevails.
Version updated on February 17th, 2021